Tuesday 3 June 2014

TMTM Book Club Selection: "Confessions of a Fairy's Daughter" by Alison Wearing

Photo Credit: http://www.alisonwearing.com/
With Toronto hosting World Pride 2014, I thought it would be fitting to choose an LGBTT book for our next read. The book that immediately came to mind was Confessions of a Fairy's Daughter by Alison Wearing. I had first heard about the book on The Agenda. I managed to catch the last part of Steve Pakin's interview with the author and mentally placed the book on my To Read List.  Unlike other books that I have selected for the TMTM Book Club, I haven't read it in advance, so I will be reading along with you. Please email me should you wish to take part in the on air discussion.

Our on-air discussion of the book will take place in July (date TBC soon). As with other selections, this book is available through the Toronto Public Library (e-book and traditional p-book), but if you can, please support this Canadian author by purchasing the book. Happy Reading! -dg


No comments:

1.         Photo courtesy of www.tiff.net A BUMP ALONG THE WAY (DISCOVERY) Synopsi s: With her charismatic smile and formida...